Nova School of Business and Economics PhD in Finance program is a 4-year, full-time structured program providing advanced training in the fields of Economics and Finance. The first two years are the coursework part of the program whereas the subsequent years focus on research. The program is delivered in English. Nova SBE offers fellowships to the best candidates selected to start their Ph.D. Application deadline is January 31st, 2024. More information here.
School of Economics and Business, University of Ljubljana (SEB LU) Doctoral Programme in Economics and Business. Register to attend an information session, which will be held on Wednesday, 20 March 2024, at 5 pm online via Zoom. Deadline for applications for doctoral studies at the School of Economics and Business, University of Ljubljana (SEB LU) will be 21 June 2024. More information here.
University of Limoges France PhD Program in Banking and Finance aims at training a selected group of students for a career as economists in academic institutions or in research departments of international organizations, financial institutions and governments. The selected candidates will be hosted by LAPE Research Center. The University of Limoges provides financial support for a limited number of students with outstanding records. More information here.
University of Limoges France Master+ in Banking and Finance is a unique opportunity to follow a standard Master program combined with a specific training delivered by a well-established Research Center LAPE dedicated to banking studies in Université de Limoges in France. More informtion here.
Warwick Business School, UK PhD in Finance and Economics Our fully-funded MRes/PhD Finance & Economics programme combines highly relevant and structured training with close mentorship from a team of supervisors, embedding you in our culture of curiosity and helping you develop and deepen your chosen area of research. We value our doctoral researchers and aim to attract students from across the globe who are independent thinkers, restless to learn more and challenge themselves. We particularly welcome applicants whose ambition is a career in academia. More on the website or contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ESSEC Business School PhD Program in Finance The PhD program in finance aims to train innovative scholars, able to produce top-quality research in finance. To achieve this objective, students need to develop deep understanding of contemporaneous finance and related fields, demonstrated through the successful completion of required courses and a comprehensive exam. Further, they need to show their skills in producing original research through a second-year paper and a dissertation.
Georgetown University – online Master of Science in Finance program
- Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Frankfurt, Germany offers a five-year, fully-funded, structured Ph.D. program in Accounting, Finance, and Management. We are committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds, including domestic and international students and students from under-represented populations. More on the website or contact by email: PhDemail@example.com
- Bocconi University, Milan, Italy PhD in Economics and Finance The 4 year program is multidisciplinary, featuring three curricula (i.e. tracks) – Economics, Finance, and Accounting – linked by a common core. More information here or contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- INSEAD PhD Program Online application will start in the early Fall/Autumn of each year.
- Vienna Graduate School in Finance (VGSF) PhD Program in Finance: The VGSF program is a 5-year, full-time program that is structured into coursework and research. The application period for positions starting in fall ended on January.
- Aalto Doctoral Programme in Business, Economics and Finance is a four-year, English-language doctoral programme with three specialization areas: Business, Economics and Finance.
- University of Oxford Said Business School DPhil in Finance: in-depth training in academic research skills to develop you as a productive scholar.
- London Business School (LBS) Finance PhD program - The PhD at London Business School is a five year programme. In the first two years, students complete core and elective courses in their chosen subject and related areas. They then go on to present a thesis proposal in order to transfer from MPhil to PhD status. After a successful transfer, students have 18 months to complete a thesis – an original contribution to their chosen specialisation. Having successfully defended their thesis, and following the completion of any required amendments, they are awarded a London Business School PhD degree.
To submit an item for posting, please send a brief pre-formatted text (preferably in MS-Word or HTML, along with a PDF file) – including contact details and any graphics, hyperlinks, etc. – via e-mail to EFA at the generic address: email@example.com.
ATTENTION: This e-bulletin board service is free-of-charge for currently-subscribed EFA members and associates, provided the content is relevant and appropriate for posting; in case of doubt, the decision of EFA is final. Expect some delay before an item appears online as this service is not automated. Listings may require clarification, revision and/or reformatting prior to posting. Thank you for your understanding.